Our team are running a series of informal Q&A sessions to help reduce the business impact of COVID-19 for our customers and the wider IT community.
In our first Q&A session, Ken Kaban and Iain Segall discussed the different Microsoft VPN service options to enable secure remote working, best practice guidance and points to consider.
- How we’re supporting secure remote staff working
- Microsoft options for secure remote access
Direct Access and Always On VPN: architecture and deployment considerations, scaling and load balancing
- Points to consider, best practice guidance and top tips
- Additional solutions that can support remote access: Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure AD & Intune – MDM/MAM/Conditional Access/MFA
- Open Q&A: our specialists answer your questions
This event is the first in a series of open Q&A discussions around secure remote working solutions designed to support businesses in today’s climate.
Register below to watch the recording
Interested in our business continuity services?
Call us on 0800 3029280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org