Power BI and SCCM Dashboard Reporting
Workstation / Server Breakdown
Client Health Summary
Now this is the cool part… The site admin view queries the configmgr dogs technet post for the latest SCCM release. It also queries the Microsoft support life cycle site and checks for expired or expiring operating systems currently deployed which you will need to address.
The Deployed Expired/Expiring Operating Systems slicer also allows you to filter the OS to give you an indication of whats expiring by count.
You can download the file from the Technet Gallery
Ensure you have at least read access to the SCCM SQL Database and you can access the Internet from this machine running Power BI.
Once installed Open Power BI.
1. Go to File > Options and Settings > Options
3. Under security, un-tick require user approval for native queries and close the options.
5. Select the Configuration Query and invoke the function to specify the SCCM SQL Server and Database. (Note: If Configuration query already shows server, remove the “Invoked FunctionSQLSource” from the applied steps.)
7. If prompted for credentials, specify account wit access to read the SCCM DB.
8. If prompted, press OK on the encryption support option.
9. Do one final refresh and your good to go!
Publishing to the Web
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.