Microsoft & Engagement Coordinator
What's the role about?
And in more detail?
The Microsoft and Engagement Coordinator is a key member of PowerONPlatforms team, supporting the business in driving a strong and successful engagement with Microsoft and our end customers. This is a dual role and will be responsible for working across the Sales and Engagement Management teams to support the ongoing relationship with Microsoft and manage the delivery of a number of customer engagements. The role will involve activities associated with planning and communication with Microsoft and customers. This role will work across sales, delivery and business operations and help ensure the full lifecycle of the service delivery is seamless and well communicated both internally and to customers.
What would the Microsoft & Engagement coordinator Do?
The key responsibilities for the Microsoft relationship management aspect of the role include:
- Updating and maintaining the Partner Sales Connect portal;
- Liaising with the Engagement Management team and Marketing to maintain ensure Microsoft case studies are submitted to Winwire;
- Liaising with the Engagement Management team and Marketing to create a monthly Microsoft newsletter;
- IP Co Sell management;
- Digital Partner of Record tracking and creation of Proof of Execution documents;
- Managing the process for funding requests in conjunction with sales;
- Managing Microsoft partner competency requirements and internal PowerON accreditations.
The key responsibilities for the engagement management aspect of this role include:
- Preparing Engagement Records and communication tools per engagement;
- Tracking the progress and quality of work being delivered on each engagement;
- Using project scheduling and control tools to assign resources to projects;
- Effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to the customer and project team;
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Supporting Peer Review of documents generated throughout the lifecycle of the engagement;
- Working with our associate network to price and secure extended resource where required to meet engagement service levels;
- Tracking and managing change requests;
- Working to communicate and action ideas, new solutions and changes to improve company processes with a positive and constructive approach;
- Ensuring the business is kept fully informed about the status of your, and the broader team’s, engagements where required;
- Ensuring all risks are identified and managed in accordance with our Information Security Management System.
We are a flexible and evolving organisation, meaning that a job description can never be exhaustive – whilst we will not make unreasonable requests, we expect and appreciate that all employees will take on appropriate work as necessary to support team and business achievements, and to develop their skills.
What skills and Knowledge do you need?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience in project management, ideally coordinating a mix of short and longer term projects or engagements.
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm, and the ability to effectively own and manage multi-participant calls and meetings.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and working with customers and partners
- A collaborative approach, with experience in working with different departments to drive strong cohesive business processes.
- Exceptional time management and workload scheduling, using your own initiative to drive tasks through to completion.
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A calm demeanour, with the ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities effectively.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills in general, with proficiency in MS Project.
- An existing knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics would be a bonus; demonstrable ability to learn and use CRM (customer relationship management) systems effectively is essential.
Everyone is responsible for:
- Performing any duties which might reasonably be required by the business
- Abiding by PowerONPlatforms Policies and Procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook
- Understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities in relation to Information Security.
- Reporting all incidents and concerns, no matter how small the potential risk
11th January 2018
Solutions Delivery Director
Solutions and services
£25,000 – £32,000 Based on Experience
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please email your cover letter and CV to HR@poweronplatforms.com
Please note that PowerON are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants should directly engage via our HR as applicants represented by a recruitment agency may not be considered.