Cut costs, consolidate spend, and future-proof your business.
Are you getting the most out of your IT investments?
If you’re working in IT, you probably need to:
- balance costs against immediate business needs
- deliver new capabilities with the same budget
- manage cybersecurity risks without dramatically increasing investments
- stay aligned to business goals and minimise end user disruption
Meanwhile we find that 70% of our customers aren’t using their existing Microsoft products correctly – spending extra money on third-party solutions instead!
Unlock hidden cost savings, increase ROI, and create an effective IT strategy roadmap.
This webinar will help you identify opportunities for cutting costs whilst getting the most out of existing Microsoft licensing and investments.
We share our proven methodology, simplified for aligning adoption roadmaps with your current IT estate, identifying areas to consolidate costs – or even cut them out altogether.
Philip Mercer, CEO and Ken Kaban, Solutions Consultant, cover:
- Opportunities for cost avoidance and cost savings
- How these opportunities map back to existing Microsoft E3 and E5 licensing
- How to prioritise required IT costs effectively for maximum impact
- A demonstration of our process and calculators for assessing and prioritising budget against IT roadmaps
This webinar is perfect for anyone in charge of creating, and delivering against, business goals and IT strategy – or developing a deployment roadmap for Microsoft 365 products.
We’ll also host follow-up webinars exploring these topics in more depth for those involved in tech and delivery, across unified endpoint management, identity and access, threat protection and compliance.