Webinar: Does my IT Team Need Windows Analytics?
Windows Analytics is a topic that is close to my heart. Not only does it provide useful insights into your desktop environment, but the savvy IT manager can utilise some of these solutions for free.
what can i expect
On Friday 24th November at 2.30pm, PowerONs Technical Services Director Ken Kaban hosted a webinar on Windows analytics to discuss Windows as a Service (WaaS) and why it benefits your IT Team. Ken also demonstrated how your team can get started with Windows Analytics today.
the webinar explored
- Introduction: Transitioning to WaaS
- What is Windows Analytics
- When does it make sense to utilise Analytics data
- Telemetry data and controlling telemetry data streams
- Where will Windows Analytics help?
- How to get started with Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness
- Summary and next steps
Already watched the webinar? Have a read of my blog ‘Does my IT team need Windows Analytics‘.