You’re likely under pressure to protect your organisation from cyber-attacks and data loss. We bet you’re also hearing a lot about immutable storage, and how it can save the day!
But is immutable really all it’s cracked up to be?
What are the cost considerations, and are there cheaper alternatives? (Spoiler: yes!)
We asked Data Protection Expert Kevin Green to give us his honest opinion on immutable storage for the public sector.
Watch this 30-minute session to get a clear understanding of whether immutable storage is a good investment for your organisation.
- An honest look at Immutable Storage (there are other options!)
- Should we believe the hype? Risks and opportunities
- Does immutable make sense for your organisation?
- Implementation times, costs and recovery speed – the reality.
- Use cases and case studies