Discover how we partnered with the UK’s biggest single-species charity to deliver a massive digital transformation project that will completely change the way their organisation works.
Cats Protection have a big goal: to reach every cat and cat owner across the UK with advice and support. They want to ensure every cat gets to lead a happy and healthy life – but to do this, they needed a new approach.
Watch the video below!
Kevin Adams, Director of Digital Transformation, talked us through their mission to adopt a modern management approach, what that actually entails and how they’re accelerating their digital transformation journey to see real, tangible benefits that impact how they deliver services on the ground.
Discover how digital transformation is helping Cats Protection to solve common problems such as:
- Limitations placed on service delivery and staff/volunteer activities by COVID19.
- BYOD device management and deployment challenges.
- Low volunteer/contractor engagement and lack of secure remote access to resources.
- Managing continuous updates and upgrades for Windows 10.
- Rigorous security and compliance processes required for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Difficulty focusing on strategic business projects due to constant IT firefighting