Technology provides the biggest competitive advantage in today’s world – and there’s a risk of being left behind.
By 2023 40% of organisations will have introduced “anywhere operations” to deliver modern and optimised processes to their employees and clients, adopting an agile approach to transform their businesses.
Modern management is a strategic weapon, providing the agility and flexibility that over 60% of business leaders say is a priority for them, supporting their revenue and business goals this year.
This 30-minute webinar is perfect for IT and business leaders who need to future-proof their business, create operational resiliency and make the move to secure, modern ways of working.
Steve Beaumont, Chief Technology Officer and Heinrich Pelser, Head of Pre-Sales, explain how a modern approach increases productivity, speeds up global IT operations and protects your business from security breaches.
- Why you should care about a modern management approach
- How modern ways of working can create a resilient, agile business
- Reducing IT desktop management and deployment challenges
- Freeing up IT teams to focus on high-value, mission-critical support and projects
- Transforming IT from a triage operation into a strategic development function