AOVPN Dynamic Profile Configurator is now available!
We’ve been working on DPC for a while now, making sure it’s fully tested and ready to release – and the hard work has paid off! The solution is now live.
If you missed my previous blogs on the subject, AOVPN DPC is basically our way of simplifying how Microsoft’s AOVPN solution is managed.
Check out my video below for more info on the solution (or keep scrolling for the rest of this blog).
AOVPN DPC is a Windows service which runs on each client device. It receives configuration via group policy (or other tools which support registry configuration) and generates the profile automatically on the device. This enables easy administrative management, dynamic Active Directory based group management, automatic updating to Office 365 routes and more.
As a reminder, AOVPN DPC is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Consistent profiles
- Always up to date
- Profiles Updated on Disconnect (ensuring minimal user interruption)
- Office 365 Exclusions are updated automatically and without admin interaction
- Graphical Management Experience
- No XML creation required
- Manage through Intune or Group Policy
- Full help documentation of options
- Supports all common configuration options (Including Custom Cryptography)
- Easy deployment
- Simple EXE or MSI deployment
- No scripting required for deployment
- Profile changes are handled automatically without redeployment of client
If you have any questions about the service, get in touch here!
You can also tweet us with any questions on @leodarcy1 or @powerON_UK.