Digital transformation – sounds very glamorous, but what does it really look like in practice?
It’s time to cut through the buzzwords; we’ve teamed up with national charity Cats Protection to show you a real digital transformation project in action, the benefits it can deliver to your organisation, and how to get started.
Kevin Adams, Director of Architecture and Transformation, talked us through their mission to adopt a modern management approach, what that actually entails and how they’re accelerating their digital transformation journey to see real, tangible benefits that impact how they deliver services on the ground.
No fluffy stuff, you’ll see exactly how digital transformation is helping Cats Protection to solve common problems such as:
- Limitations placed on service delivery and staff/volunteer activities by COVID19.
- BYOD device management and deployment challenges.
- Low volunteer/contractor engagement and lack of secure remote access to resources.
- Managing continuous updates and upgrades for Windows 10.
- Rigorous security and compliance processes required for Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation.
- Difficulty focusing on strategic business projects due to constant IT firefighting
We’ll also explain what we’re doing to accelerate their digital transformation journey, best practice guidelines and answering your questions live during the webinar.